February 28, 2013

Pottery Barn Knock Off Lamps

When I was looking around the other day to find a few items for our home projects, I ran across some lamps at Target that I completely love.  Pottery barn sells a similar styled lamp that I have always had my eye on, but not my wallet.  I just thought if I could find something similar to them for a lesser price then they would fit perfectly with my décor.
 
Here is the one from Pottery Barn for $169 (no longer available)...
 
Here are the ones I purchased for  $60 each...
 
 
 
 A little bit more bubbly of a cage bottom, but it kinda reminds me of when I was little and I would push bubbles through the tray thingy!
 
Do you like the look of the more bubbly based ones that I was able to snag for less than half the price of the Pottery Barn ones?
 
I think it goes so much better with the style of our home than the silver ones I had there before.

4 comments: