April 07, 2012

While I Was Away!!!

Hey guys, we are back home from our Spring Break Trip to Canada!   It was a lovely place and I took a bunch of pics that I will get together and share with you this week!   Eh ;-)  
While I was away, I was featured by two of my fellow bloggers for my morning room and my son's soccer bedroom!  Holy mackerel, I was so excited to come home to such wonderful blog love!  

The first of the features was for the morning room.  Maryann from Power of Paint featured our morning room on her blog.  Power of Paint is an amazing blog that shares all sorts of inspirational paint pictures and tips and "how to's" on different paint techniques.  You can check her site out here and below is the wonderful feature she did about our morning room!

                                                                                                                               
Welcome Paint Lovers…
Helen @ A Brit of Happiness submitted her morning room makeover.


PoP A Brit of Happiness
To create their gorgeous striped effect they painted the wall Quietude by Sherwin Williams. When the paint was dry, they taped off the stripes and then rolled minwax poly acrylic clear semigloss on top.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Our other feature was for our son Ethan's bedroom. Amy at Home Happy Home featured Ethan's soccer room on her blog. Amy has a wonderful decorating style! She has a really simple and clean style that I gravitate to.  You can check out her blog here and below is the feature of the soccer bedroom.


                                                                                                                                                    

Okay, my last feature has nothing whatsoever to do with Spring, but being the mom of a soccer lovin girl I couldn't resist sharing this room by Helen from a brit of happiness. This room just makes me happy!
                                                                                                                                                                                                     

I know I have mentioned it before, but I haven't been blogging for two months yet and I just feel so  appreciative to my fellow bloggers.  I hope you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. They weren't the only ones!
    http://beachnutlane.blogspot.com/2012/04/deciding-between-sherwin-williams.html

    ReplyDelete