March 23, 2012

Wonderful Blogger Tag


Wonderful Blogger Tag... (I've been tagged)

I just opened my comments to find that I had
 been tagged... by a "LOVELY Blogger" named Bj at Joy 2 Journey.  Thank you BJ ;)

Here are the rules...Post a photo and 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
Contact them and let them know they have been tagged.



Here are my 11 random things.

Me (left) and my little sis on our recent trip to S. Carolina. 

1. How many pets do you have? and what are they?

I have one pet.  He is a fantastic British Bulldog named Dozer!  He just turned one years old and he is the perfect type of dog for me, a little rambunctious sometimes and very lazy the rest of the time (Just like me!)


2. How long have you been a DIY Girl?

Since I was about 9 years old, he he!  I got into making all sorts of crafts at that age.  Friendship bracelets all the way!  I learned how to DIY cakes and turned it into a cake business with my M.I.L. and I began to diy gifts and house projects when I got married.  It really is a big part of who I am, I just love creating things!


3. What is the most "creative" thing you have ever made? Link it here!

I don't think I have many pics of the most creative things I have made in the home decor category since I just started taking pics of my creations for the blog, but here is the link to one of the more recent diy projects I thought was creative.  http://abritofhappiness.blogspot.com/2012/03/doggy-pallet-bed.html


4. When is the last time you were on vacation and where did you go?

3 weeks ago was my last vacation.  I went on my first all girls trip with some wonderful ladies.  I was able to antique a bit and found some adorable beachy home decor. 

5. What is the most fun thing you have ever done?

It may not be the most fun thing I have done, but for some reason, going to Universal's Harry Potter World with my kids was amazing. Drinking frozen butterbeer while walking through the shop, just Awesome!



6. What was your most embarrassing moment?

Uhh, which one?  I am one embarrassing moment after another :)  Let's see, I tried to graciously depart from a raft at the Water Park.  The lifeguard was holding the side to help me out and I sort of convulsed my way with one leg in the air and a face plant in the water.  What can I say, I am very graceful like that! 


7. What is the best part of your day?

Being with my hubs and kids is at the top of my day, especially lately in the evenings, we have been sitting together and watching reruns of the Cosby show.  The kids crack up and they are actually seeing, on the show, some of the tricks that they try to pull with us.  Priceless!


8. If you had 2 hours all to yourself (no guilt) what would you do with your free time? :) 

 I would grab a purple bag of the mini cadburry eggs (you know the ones with the thin chocolate shell) a cup of coffee, and my laptop. I would head straight to pinterest while eating the whole bag of eggs. You did say no guilt right :) 

9. If you could do any project on your home ... what would it be. (Money being no issue of course)

I would decorate my office, simply because I am in the process of starting an interior decorating business and I would love a professional space for clients to come in to.


10. What do you love the most about your home?

I love where we are going with decorating it as a beach coastal home.  The feel of it is very relaxing.  Every room we decorate makes me feel more like I am on vacation!


11. The next movie you want to see is ...?

The Hunger Games
           

11 Bloggers I tagged...













11 Questions I am Asking...

1. Where do you find your blog inspiration?

2. What types of home projects are you most interested in?

3. What does a normal day look like at your house?

4. What is one thing that has surprised you since you started blogging?

5. What is your favorite movie?

6. What are your favorite stores to shop at?

7. What DIY project are you most proud of?

8. How do you unwind after a busy day?

9. What do you think the most important part of decorating a room is?

10. What is the one of the funniest things that has ever happened to you?

11. What one object(not person)would you say that you could not live without?


I would love to get the scoop on some of my most favorite blogger ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks so much for tagging us among so many other awesome bloggers! We're blushing over here.

    xoxo,
    s (& j)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The pic of you and your sister is so cute! I have no idea what butter beer is and the dog bed is a great use of pallets! Have a great Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Bj

    ReplyDelete